If you are interested in having a meeting endorsed,
please review the SCMR criteria and submit a form below.
Criteria for seeking SCMR Endorsement of Educational Programs:
- Have a member either as planner or on faculty
- Have a recognized faculty and diverse subject matter
- Have defined learning objectives for overall course and specific sessions
- Not be in conflict with the timing or geographic location of the SCMR Annual Scientific Sessions
or other sessions in which SCMR has a vested interest.
- Have a significant portion of the program dedicated to CMR.
Organizers must agree:
- To forward a complete list of attendees to SCMR HQ for purposes of membership solicitation.
- To display SCMR materials at the course site
- To use the SCMR logo in its proper format, shape, and color (i.e., no distortion of the logo is permitted)
- To donate a complimentary registration (1/100 expected attendees for a maximum of two free registrations)
for SCMR to distribute to a fellow/technologist of SCMR's choosing.
Note: Recurrent or annual educational events must seek endorsement each time the program is organized;
no ongoing endorsement is issued by SCMR.
Please submit the form below with a faculty list and syllabus for SCMR to review.