2016 Scientific Session Recordings Now Available
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Over 170 recordings are now available for SCMR members to view from the 2016 SCMR Scientific Sessions in Los Angeles. View presentations and hear experts provide cutting edge education and research on topics such as T1 Mapping, congenital heart disease, case sessions, cardiomyopathy, myocardial disease and much more.
Access to the online learning is restricted to SCMR members, if you are not a member please visit the benefits page to join. To access the courses please follow these instructions:
1. Login to the members’ only section of the website.
2. Select “Course Listing” from the drop down options under Online Learning.
3. Select the “General” category.
4. Select the 2016 dropdown and view all the available courses.
5. Select the session you would like to view and click More Info.
6. Click the “Register Now” button and then “Start” to open the session and begin the audio.
One of the benefits of the new website is the “My Classroom” feature. Any course you download will be stored in your “classroom” so you can build your own personal library. Please contact SCMR Headquarters if you have any questions or need assistance accessing recordings. Thank you.