Letter of Certification
Following is a list of the documentation required to obtain the SCMR Letter of Certification Level II or III CMR with SCMR. Once the complete documentation is received at SCMR Headquarters, the file is submitted to the panel of reviewers to ensure compliance with the current training guidelines. Please submit a copy of each of the following documents to SCMR headquarters, as a single PDF:
- Fellowship completion letter
- Institutional or other verification of number of primary and secondary case review reads. You do not need to provide the actual case review reads.
- Letters of completion or other verification of completion of the appropriate number of hours in CMR related coursework.
- Copies of appropriate board certifications or licenses.
- CV or resume.
- The administrative free for SCMR Members is $250.00 USD and $450.00 USD for SCMR non‐members.
- Submit your payment with the payment form. Please make the check payable to SCMR in US currency drawn on a US bank.
Your application can be scanned as a single PDF and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Below are example templates for letter writers attesting to the successful completion of SCMR requirements:
SCMR Level II Template
SCMR Level III Template
COCATS 4 Task Force 8:Training in Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance Imaging- Journal of the American College of Cardiology