FSCMR - Fellow of the Society for Cardiovascular Magnetic Resonance
Recognizing Your Hard Work and Dedication to the CMR Field
The FSCMR designation provides a way for physicians, scientists,and technologists to be recognized for their dedication to the SCMR and the field of CMR. The FSCMR designation distinguishes those with a significant level of involvement, dedication, and accomplishments consistent with the overall mission of the Society.
Entitlement to use designation of Fellow (FSCMR) on business cards, curriculum vitae, and other professional documents.
- Ability to promote your status. FSCMR members receive an FSCMR certificate to display in their office.
- Recognition in the SCMR community. New FSCMR awardees will be publicized in the SCMR Newsletter. List of all FSCMRs will be visibly and permanently posted on the SCMR website.
- Listing on the SCMR on-line Patient Information Portal (under development) to help guide patients seeking a CMR expert.
- FSCMR recognition on name badges at SCMR meetings and in the SCMR Scientific Sessions Final Program
- FSCMR lapel pin
- Recognition as a new FSCMR designee at SCMR’s Annual Business Meeting during the SCMR Scientific Sessions
There are three pathways that lead to FSCMR:
For any SCMR member (physician, scientist, or technologist) actively engaged in CMR research.
For physician members who are not necessarily involved in CMR research, but who are active in CMR clinical practice.
For technologist members active in CMR and in the SCMR.
Review the below FSCMR criteria for each track to see if you are eligible:
FSCMR Applications and Criteria:
All applicants will be Regular, Associate or Technologist members of SCMR in good standing for the past three (3) consecutive years with a distinguished record of CMR science, education, or clinical practice.
Next application deadline is December 1, 2020*
*FSCMR applicants, kindly renew SCMR membership for 2021 before applying
Research Track (open to all members)
Clinical Track (open to physician members)
Technologist Track (open to technologist members)
*If you are currently a Trainee member, early in your career, learn about the path to FSCMR.
Additional information to assist you:
March 1, June 1, September 1, and December 1
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call 856-423-8955