The SCMR Registry is designed to support the mission of the SCMR, “To improve cardiovascular health by advancing the field of CMR”, by:
- Promoting evidence-based utilization of CMR through a collaborative global effort.
- Providing a web mechanism for CMR centers to upload de-identified patient data, CMR indications, and images that incorporates state-of-the-art data security and privacy standards.
- Providing a mechanism of tracking patient outcomes (death, events).
- Supporting global access to make registry data available to the wider CMR research community.
Why should I participate?
- Opportunities for research, collaboration, and generating publications that prove the value of CMR to the benefit of the entire field.
- Each center will maintain control of its own data, opting in or out of any approved research study.
- Quality assessment features (under development) will improve your CMR service.
- A Registry Connector system is being developed to automatically upload data into the Registry from existing imaging and reporting systems.
How do I participate?
The first step to join the SCMR Registry is to sign the Participation Agreement and then if you have any questions, please contact: