The FSCMR recognizes the SCMR member physician, scientist, or technologist with a strong dedication to the SCMR and the field of CMR. The FSCMR award recognizes a significant level of involvement, dedication, and accomplishments consistent with the overall mission of the society.
When you achieve FSCMR, you will be on your way to becoming a leader in your field. If you are a trainee member, early in your career, there are things that you can do to prepare for a future application.
Please use the information below as a guide and contact SCMR with any questions.
- Once you have completed your training, contact SCMR to convert your “Trainee Membership” to a full “Regular Membership” and remain a member in good standing for at least three years.
- Apply for SCMR Level II and/ or Level III certification (Clinical Track)
- Get the most out of your membership with SCMR by utilizing the resources offered, attending Annual Scientific Sessions, and volunteering on committees to network with members who can help you get involved in some of the activities required for FSCMR such as:
- Co-authoring peer-reviewed scientific papers on CMR. (Five is the minimum requirement for Research Track, three is the minimum for Technologist Track)
- First or Senior-authoring an original research paper (One is the minimum requirement for Research Track)
- Lecturing on CMR at the local, regional, national, or international level (Three is the minimum requirement for Research Track)
- Instructing in CMR educational programs (Two is the minimum for Technologist Track)
- If you are a technologist with certification, track the cases you have scanned over three years (Three hundred is the minimum number of cases for Technologist Track)
- Fill out the FSCMR application online and submit with application fee, current CV, and required documentation.